Thank you for being the best day of all time. Here is what made you so great, roughly in chronological order:
- Matt the King’s Road barista asked where I had been recently and said to come have breakfast on Sunday and hang out with him while he baristaed.
- Johnny at King’s Road told me I looked so pretty.
- I had a great meeting with Hallie.
- Jerry and I had Chipotle for lunch.
- I had just enough hours at work to earn some money but not get mad.
- Erica and I had Yogurtland and a great conversation.
- I picked up my MacBook from the Apple Store. They replaced the display AND battery at no charge no me and it was shiny new and clean.
- I hung out and watched TV with Bridger and broke in the MacBook again by getting a fair amount of chocolate on the keyboard.
- I now have A LOT of gum.
- There is going to be a very fresh start in the boy department.
- Jerry brought home surprise Taco Bell.
- I got mail from baby sister kitten Emily, the best 14 year old person who exists on the face of the earth.
- It is the last day of September, which has been the least fun month so far this year.
- It is the last night sleeping on the sofabed at Blackburn Station. Tomorrow I have a real life Blackburn bedroom.
Thank you for all of this and let’s go, October. We are going to have FUN. Everything is going my way.