An Open Letter To The Things I Am Thankful For
by Amy Lindorff
Dear Things I Am Thankful For (Things For Which I Am Thankful?),
Let’s take attendance (in no particular order other than the first two are extremely important):
- My sweetest sister and wonderful momsie.
- The million, billion things Jerry has done for me in the last year and a half.
- Blackburn Avenue.
- The people who work at Plancha (especially the guy who always says “see you tomorrow”).
- The washer and dryer Ken let us have.
- Andrea Wayland.
- My plane tickets to Oregon and Seattle.
- Erin Peck.
- My parking pass.
- All the memories of my dad.
- Parks and Recreation and Happy Endings.
- Cook’s Tortas runs with Bridger.
- That that boy ended things.
- My job (sort of).
- Jerry’s WGA card and its associated screenings/screeners.
- Dusty and Thor.
- That The Late Late Show still occasionally asks if I want to come in and make some money.
- This guy.
- Curious and Meme.
- That Arrested Development is apparently coming back for reals.
- A ton of other things that I’m sure will come to me over the next few days.
Good, you’re all here. Please stick around for another year.