An Open Letter to OpenLettersLoveAmy.com
by Amy Lindorff
It’s been a while, huh! (Over two years to be not quite exact!) Did you know there is a whole entire world outside of the Internet?! Crazy, right? Don’t be scared, though. It’s fun out there. Anyway, that’s where I’ve been, mostly. Well, actually I’ve just been on different websites, not really writing. But, ugh. How boring. I missed you, okay.
But, there were some highlights while I was gone. Here are some cool things I’ve done:
- Watched every single episode of The Sopranos.
- Figured out how Reddit works.
- Made friends with four new cats.
- Learned to ski (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING, I WAS TERRIBLE).
- Bought this tiny white tiger figurine.
- Met a nice boy and settled down.
- Got a new job where one day, I did this.
- Learned what “mucoid plaque” is (it was research for work and was horrifying).
- Got a KitchenAid and baked everything.
- Went to Las Vegas and won $2.85.
I’m probably forgetting a few things, but guess what? Now that we are reunited, maybe I will remember some and tell you so many tales. Can you even wait?